The most common Oil of Oregano side effects
The most common Oil of Oregano side effects are:
Warm, tingling sensation in your mouth when taken orally.
Upset stomach if not diluted properly in a carrier oil.
- Typical dosage is 2 - 4 drops of oil placed under the tongue.
- Reduce the dosage if you find it too spicy.
- Using 100% pure oil of oregano may cause upset stomach so try diluting it with virgin olive oil.
- You can also buy oil of oregano premixed with other oils, such as vegetable oil and olive oil.
- Properly diluted products will usually reduce any oil of oregano side effects.